Recognizing our team members for the good work they do is part of our company culture. Studies have shown that people who receive appreciation for their work are more motivated to do better work – and we take that to heart. Every chance we get, we show gratitude for a job well done and make sure to acknowledge people who exceed expectations.
For our holiday party in December 2016, we had an all-out 80s bash. Costumes were encouraged, but having fun and paying recognition to others were mandatory. Here are a few highlights:
The Herd recognized Scott Colosi, President & CFO of Texas Roadhouse, as our Legendary Client Partner from 1997 to 2017. Andrea Pachner was given the “O Great One!” award for all of her hard work this year, especially the Project Superintendent training. Dawn Starcher received our Roman’s Recognition award for her unwavering service through the years. And Gary White and Bill Campbell both received Top Gun awards for going above and beyond on the job site.
The team also presented our humble leaders Scott A. Gregor and John Hunter with custom bobble heads and made a $1450 donation to the Healing Place in their names. Here’s a list of the rest of the winners:
- Lauren Twomey – Golden Sideswipe
- Sarah Sheilley – Golden Sunshine
- Joe Larsen – Golden Bam-Bam
- Bryan Hayes – Golden S#%t Storm Award
- Nick Pennington – Golden Milk Carton
- Terry Gabor – Golden Duck Call
- Jeff Secor – Golden Multiple Concept
- Chris Lockhart – Golden Sasquatch
- Logan Wade – Golden Toaster
- Tyler Smith – Bearded Wonder Award
- Scott A. Gregor – Special gift from Bill Campbell for losing a bet
Congratulations to every member of the Herd for another successful year. We look forward to even more success in 2017.