Are you organized, energized and never compromise quality? You might have what it takes to be a Buffalo Super. Our Superintendents direct the Herd's own builders and vendor partners.
If you strive for providing top notch work, and are always working towards complete client partner satisfaction, you might be a good fit for the Herd. We need experienced project superintendents to ensure our construction jobs are Built Better! If you have the know-how and skills to direct restaurant and retail construction jobs from start to finish, the Herd wants you. Our project superintendents will:
- Create a staffing plan for completing each phase of the construction on schedule.
- Communicate with supervisors and subcontractors to coordinate construction phases without delays.
- Resolve complaints and grievances within the workforce with supervisors and labor representatives.
- Work with supervisors, engineers, inspectors and tool and material suppliers to resolve problems and improve methods within the construction.
- Inspect work in progress to make sure workmanship meets specifications and is on schedule.
- Review progress reports and adjust work schedules as needed to meet goals.
- Direct and coordinate the overall construction project.
- Supervise project staff and ensure they follow our policies, safety requirements and government laws and regulations.
- Appraise staff performance and resolve problems throughout the project.
The right candidate will have:
- Two to four years related experience and/or training or an equivalent combination of education and experience in the restaurant and retail construction areas.
- Ability to read and interpret documents, such as safety guidelines, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Clear writing and communication skills in order to create routine reports and correspondence.
- Effective public speaking skills to communicate with groups of customers or project staff.
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings and plans.
- Complete daily field reports, scan receipts and submit digital pictures from a laptop computer.
An ideal candidate will be able to check every box on this list with confidence, and take on any other responsibilities we assign. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. If you have a sincere dedication to your work and believe in getting the job done right no matter what it takes, apply today.
We also expect you to be able to:
- Communicate clearly.
- Solve basic math problems.
- Reason effectively.
- Use a computer to send correspondence and create reports.
- Have fun. Seriously. We have a lot of fun.
An ideal candidate will be able to check every box on this list with confidence, and take on any other responsibilities we assign. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. If fit this description and you believe in getting the job done right no matter what it takes, we want to hear from you.
Fill Out Our Quick Employment ApplicationApply Today