Are you organized, energized and never compromise quality? You might have what it takes to be a Buffalo Super. Our Superintendents direct the Herd's own builders and vendor partners.
If you take pride in providing top-notch work, and are always working towards complete client partner satisfaction, you will be a good fit for the Herd. If you have the know-how and skills to safely manage a restaurant, retail, fuel, and/or hospitality construction site from start to finish, the Herd wants you!
Who We Are:
Buffalo Construction, Inc. is a commercial construction partner with one overriding promise: to make the customer happy. We take pride in only hiring teammates who will thrive in our culture-first environment and will live and breathe our 4 core values: Celebration, Commitment, Compassion, and Continuous Improvement.
What We Offer:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401(k) with 4% Match
- Unlimited PTO
- Vehicle Allowance
- Cell Phone Allowance
- Fully Paid Travel – Lodging, Rental Vehicle, Airfare, Fuel, Etc.
- Per Diem
- Laptop and/or iPad, Mobile Hotspot
What you’ll do:
- Build strong relationships with the project peam, project ownership team, and other stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain high safety and quality standards.
- Maintain a clean and organized work site.
- Turn over projects Buffalo Ready and On Time.
- Drive project schedule, including day-to-day supervision of construction activities.
- Lead the charge in QA/QC according to plan drawings.
- Prepare and transmit via Procore various reports, i.e., daily reports, manpower counts, project status, photos, etc.
- Resolve issues and conflicts with project team and vendor partners.
- At any given time, have to ability to work on a project anywhere in the continental United States.