If you have a commitment to completing projects the right way and a desire to continuously evolve your skill set as a person and professional then you might have what it takes to join the Herd. We’re looking for experienced project managers who are dedicated to Building Better!
We want you to manage our construction jobs so well that the client is convinced their project is our only focus. Our project managers drive progress and oversee schedules while keeping it all on budget.
- To keep projects on track for the Herd, you will:
- Review project proposals and to nail down time frame, identify budget limitations and create a plan to get the job done.
- Communicate the work plan with project staff and assign them duties, responsibilities and scope of authority.
- Direct the staff’s activities to ensure the project progresses on schedule and within the given budget.
- Review status reports from other project personnel and modify schedules as needed.
- Prepare project reports for management or clients.
- Provide technical advice and problem resolution to other project personnel.
- Coordinate project activities with necessary government regulatory agencies.
- Preferred Experience:
- Ground-Up fuel, retail or restaurant experience
- Procore, Bluebeam and/or Plangrid
- Communicate clearly.
- Reason effectively.
- Think critically.
- Have fun!
- The Herd Why:
- To leave a prosperous impact on the relationships, people and communities we serve.
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.*